What have we been up to lately? The weeks and months seem to fly by. You would think that these lazy summer days would slow life down, but things just keep moving along. I can't believe I have just 2.5 months left before this little man makes his first appearance. Time to start getting ready for baby!
Here is a photo reel of some of the things we've been enjoying this last month:
Playing copy cat
I think it's time for a new camera. And maybe Grant needs some lessons in keeping your eyes open during pictures. ;)

I'm so glad we got to go, it was nice to get away from Provo, and we had a fun time visiting with my sister DonnaLyn while we were there. And of course, Lydia LOVED all of the attention.
We only had one moment of panic. We were standing in line for the show, almost at the door when Grant realized he only had one ticket in his hand. I had JUST handed him the tickets less than two minutes earlier, so I'm not sure how that was possible, but whatever (secretly I think he tried to lose them on purpose so he wouldn't have to go ;) ). We frantically searched around us, in our pockets, my purse, then I turned around and saw that a woman a few spots behind us was standing on our beloved ticket! She had no clue, so when we pointed it it, she jokingly said "100 bucks" as she handed it to us. We all had a good laugh, but inside I was letting out a HUGE sigh of relief. Once we got in there, I told Grant that if we hadn't found the ticket, that I would see him after the show. He had no problem with that. :) What a trooper to sit through that concert with me.
It was a great weekend.
Cute pics :)
ReplyDeleteLydia should come over sometime and she and Johnny can eat dirt together.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture where she's petting the lamb...the little girl in the back is holding on tight. Lydia doesn't seem afraid of anything! We should use your pass more at the pool this summer...:)
ReplyDeleteI finally learned a flaw about you Loni! I'm shocked it took me so long to learn that you like Celine Dion. It's ok though, not everyone is perfect :). On the other hand, Lydia is SO DANG CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteI love the one of her in the apron - beautiful little girl!
ReplyDelete