Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Monday, September 28, 2009

What we've been up to.....

The last six weeks have flown by as we have been adjusting to a new baby and the new life that comes along with it. Here are a few of the things we've been doing over the last month and a half:
Our garden has been keeping us busy. As you can tell, having a baby caused a great neglect of our garden, resulting in zucchini large enough to make bread for the whole neighborhood!

With the help of his parents and brother, Grant worked very hard on our backyard, transforming it from a barren wasteland into a lush green backyard escape! He absolutely LOVED running this machine! Every time I went outside to see how the work was going, he had a huge grin on his face :)

Lydia's cord finally fell off, so she got her first real bath!

Lydia and I play dress up and take lots of pictures.

Lydia gets lots of cuddle time with her sweet daddy, and mommy gets a nice break.

2 comments:

  1. LYDIA is beautiful! I am SO happy you started a blog so we can watch her growing bigger. I looooooove her hair! She is so pretty!
    Cammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! We look forward to many more blog posts of things going on in your lives.

    And it's really too bad Lydia outgrew the cross-eyed look - that look is awesome!

    ReplyDelete