Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Monday, October 5, 2009

"Just to See You Smile"



Well, Lydia continues to grow and develop. Her most recent accomplishment has been learning how to smile. I feel like I'm living the words to one of my favorite Tim McGraw songs, though: "Just to see you smile, I'd do anything...." We really do try just about everything to get Lydia to smile. So forgive the silly baby talk on the videos--she seems to respond to that better than anything else! Grant and I sure do think she's cute! Not that we're biased or anything :)


This video was taken a few weeks ago when she first started smiling at us. Notice her flash a "peace" sign at the end.


This video was taken just today. She's getting to be a pro at this smiling thing!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Loni,
    what a cutie you've got there!!! David and I enjoyed watching her smiling videos.
    I enjoyed reading your blog keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcy and I loved watching that! Yeah! These FIVE little girls... Lucy, Lydia, Sophia, LaDawn's, and ours (yes, she is a girl!:), are going to have so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete