Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tummy Time!

This is the first time I have EVER seen Lydia smile while on her stomach. She HATES tummy time! It's like all of a sudden, one day she woke up and decided that tummy time isn't that bad after all! I am very grateful. Before it was torture for me to hear her crying because her mean mom had rolled her onto her stomach. She still gets tired of it after a while, but now she lasts about 10 minutes before she's ready to be on her back again. Hurray! Miracle of all miracles! There is hope!

Yesterday Lydia even rolled over all by herself! I was watching her play on her tummy, then all of a sudden she just did it! I clapped for her and put her back on her tummy, and she did it again! I haven't seen it since then, but that's progress, right? I'm sure soon she'll be rolling all over the place. Better start baby-proofing the house now!
This is a video of Lydia babbling. I thought it was pretty cute. It looks like she's using her rattle for a microphone. She talks ALL the time! I love waking up in the mornings to her chatting away in her crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment