These pictures are long overdue. The weeks just keep flying by! At the beginning of October, we already had all of our weekends completely booked. It looks like the holiday hustle is just around the corner.
A few weeks ago Lydia and I went to the Utah State Fair with my sister and her kids. It brought back fun memories of my childhood trips to the Mid-South Fair in Memphis.
milk a cow...

pick some apples...
plant some seeds...
maintain and ride a tractor...

and at the end they brought all of their goods to a store where they could sell it for "money", and then go to a little shop to buy a real treat! Garrett was really excited about the apple he bought with his money.
To top it all off, the boys got to ride on one of the carnival rides. They of course chose the one with race cars. It was fun watching the excitement on their faces every time they whipped around the corners.
We wandered around for a while and saw the sites, and of course all the animals barns, full of cows, sheep, goats, rabbits, chickens, pigs, etc. There were even some goats without any ears! I'd never seen one before. I guess they're called LaMancha goats. Kind of weird looking. But, I learned something!
To top it all off, the boys got to ride on one of the carnival rides. They of course chose the one with race cars. It was fun watching the excitement on their faces every time they whipped around the corners.
I love the caught red handed picture with Lizzy taking Lydia's snack! That's so awesome. The faces are priceless :)
ReplyDelete