You've probably been asking yourself: "What have the Daniels been up to for the last month?"
I apologize for the lack of posts, but here's a recap of the last month or so. We've been:
....trying out swings (as you can tell, Lydia didn't really enjoy the ride by herself)....
....and the yummy veggies from our garden....
....playing with our food (those are olives)....Lydia is a speedy little walker now. She's been going strong for a few weeks now, so life is much happier around here, for Lydia and for Mommy. She now says two real words: "uh-oh" and "muh" which means "more". Sometimes she'll say Mama or Daddy, but it is a rare occurrence. I guess she just figures she knows who we are, so why should she have to say it all the time? :) The rest is just jibberish, but she sure knows what she's saying. She pretends to read books and will talk in this funny voice while she "reads". Pretty cute. She discovers new things every day and continues to fine-tune her skills.
That's about it for us. We are (well, mostly I am) getting really excited for FALL!!! I'm breaking out the Autumn decor today to spread the Fall Spirit around the house. And of course, we can't forget about Halloween. Being married to Grant has made me more of a Halloween fan now. We've already bought a couple things to add to the decor collection. Pretty soon we are going to run out of space in our yard for all this stuff! It is fun, though. Grant has rubbed off on me. :)
So fun! I wish I'd been in Seattle with you guys :) I've never been so you'll have to let me know how it is.
ReplyDeleteFun pictures! I still can't believe she is walking all over the place. She is still so tiny! But it is adorable
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting all the pictures. Some are classics that I can see on her future DVD (like the sun bather ") or the one where she is asleep.) Love them
ReplyDelete