Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Going Public

I feel like everyone knows already, but I guess it's time we officially announced it:
We are expecting baby #2 in September! I am 12 weeks along and doing great. I've been lucky with both pregnancies not to have experienced any morning sickness, just extreme fatigue. I can't seem to get enough sleep! But that is thankfully wearing off now that I am nearing the end of the 1st trimester. I feel like I'm getting bigger so much faster than with my first pregnancy, but I guess that's expected now that my body is all loosened up thanks to Lydia. :)

I keep having weird dreams that I go into labor and we have a baby boy, so we'll see what the ultrasound reveals in another 8 weeks. What would I do with a boy? I don't know how boys work!

Anyway, we couldn't be more excited. I just can't wait to start feeling the baby move around in there! I really missed that after I had Lydia, and I missed being pregnant. Many women would call me crazy, but I guess I'm just very lucky---pregnancy has always been very good to me.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy for you, but I'm not gonna lie - I'm a little bit jealous too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you're crazy. Why would anyone WANT to be pregnant?! :) Just kidding...we're so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow Loni!!!! Congrats girl!!! I had no idea you were pregnant!!! That'd awesome & you look great! That post made me excited about feeling that when we finally get pregnant. I love you girl. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ilove being pregnant too!!! Is it weird that I felt like you should be pregnant so I looked at your facebook then was unsatisfied so I moved on to your blog. I'm going public on your comments to say that we're trying again and I'm a little obsessed and constantly SWEAR im already pregnant and on that show "I didn't know I was pregnant" because I've had ridiculous phantom baby kicks for the last 10 months... bahahha... I'm So happy for you Lon!Miss you!

    ReplyDelete