We're going to have some big changes around here in a few months! That's right, last week I had an ultrasound and we found out we are having a bouncing baby boy! And he sure does move around a lot already for weighing less than a pound still.
We were excited to hear the news, but not really surprised. Both Grant and I pretty much walked into the appointment knowing it was a boy. So far I'm two for two at guessing gender for our kids. Chalk it up to mother's intuition, I don't know. It's just been a strange, matter-of-fact feeling I've had for both babies.
Now I've got to start looking around for baby boy things, though! I was at Joann's the other day and browsed the baby material--it was strange to sort through blues and greens. After a year and a half of girl stuff, I feel like I am now wired to gravitate toward all things pink. It will be a fun change, though. And I already have a list of fun things I want to make for this new little one.
Now that the gender is official, it's time to play the name game. We have a few that we like, it's just finding the right combination now. This pregnancy is going by so fast! I can't believe I'm halfway there already.
Wow Girl!!! That's incredible! :)
ReplyDeleteI am SOOO excited for you! All new boy stuff!! How exciting girl!! Yay!!
Awesome!! We find out on Tuesday...so we'll let you know. ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! How fun...super different to have a boy...:)
ReplyDelete