About a month ago we loaded up our gear and headed down South near Salina, UT for the annual week-long Daniels Family camping trip. Being 7 months pregnant, I didn't venture off too far from the campsite, so most of my pictures are pretty uneventful. But at least I documented the event, right?
I think most of my pictures are all from the same day, when everyone was around. It rained and hailed that day so we were just trying to wait it out and avoid getting wet and muddy. Apparently, however, Lydia missed that memo. We went through both her pairs of long pants and had to resort to pajamas for the rest of the day. And still she played in the mud. Notice the brown stain on her bum? Nope, that's not from a leaky diaper. That's from plopping down right in the mud puddles. She was in heaven all week being outside.
You are a good wife, Loni.
ReplyDelete