Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Farr's Fresh Ice Cream

Oh, this place is soooo good! Grant and I went here a few weeks ago after we saw the new Harry Potter movie, and the ice cream was absolutely delicious! It's in Orem in the shopping area south of the University Mall movie theater. So so good. It's cool because you serve yourself, choose your ice creams (yes, you can get as many flavors as you want) and then you choose all your toppings (and there are TONS to choose from!). You just have to be careful, because they charge by the ounce, so it can get pricy very fast.




But I'm pretty sure baby boy thanked me for treating him to such a delectable dessert, and I can't stop thinking about it. With only four weeks til my due date, we'd better make another trip there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment