Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Monday, November 14, 2011

October: Part I

This time of year always seems to get so busy at our house. Maybe it has something to do with the Halloween fanatic I live with. :) It's a pretty big deal around here, so I stayed busy trying to keep up with all the plans Grant had for our yard decor this year.


So here's a short summary of the first couple weeks of October:


Lydia made sure Rhett was never lonely. :)

She is such a good sister and frequently reads books to her little brother.


We harvested the rest of our garden. Those are carrots if you can't tell. Yeah, they're pretty fat and squatty. That's what happens when you plant them in a box garden that's less than a foot deep! Our garden did pretty well this year. TONS of cucumbers, lots and lots of tomatoes (I now have enough pasta sauce in the freezer to last us a whole year at least!), and some green bell peppers and jalepenos. We even got beans this year, first time in the last three years we've planted them!



Rhett started showing signs of a smile.

And once again, Lydia was right there by his side to keep him company.

We made sugar cookies and doorbell ditched to some ward members.



And Lydia decided she loves shoes again. I finally got my closet organized after the months of her rummaging through my shoes everyday, and then she picked up the habit again! Funny girl. Here she is modeling Daddy's work shoes.


1 comment:

  1. It was a good thing you got everything ready for Halloween before the surgery!!

    ReplyDelete