Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Thursday, May 3, 2012

A BYU Easter

Staying in Provo after we finished school has had its perks. Living so close to BYU has definitely been one of them. BYU hosted it's first Easter egg hunt at guess where? LaVell Edwards Stadium! Grant was so excited to go so he could say he's walked on the actual field.

 Lydia was a little overwhelmed by all the people there. Can you tell?

Rhett chilled in the backpack with his Daddy.







Here's the official documentation that Grant has in fact been on the BYU Football Field. :)

We had a really fun time and were surprised how well it all went! For having almost 4000 people in attendance, it still didn't feel too crowded. And it was very nice that they had two age groups so the little ones like Lydia didn't get trampled or passed up by the faster kids. I hope this is a new tradition for BYU, because I think we'll be there every year as long as we live in Utah Valley.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I thought about going and then also thought it would be a mad house. I like the two groups thing though. If they do it again, maybe we'll have to give it a try. Glad it was a good experience for Lydia!

    ReplyDelete