I figured it's finally time I should post about Lydia's birthday. It was in August, after all. A post is very much overdue. Our little-girl-that-think-she's-a-big-girl turned three and was so excited to have a Strawberry Shortcake party!
party favors, complete with strawberry candy and strawberry hair bows all packaged in a cute little strawberry carton.
strawberry balloons!
By complete coincidence, every girl that came was dressed in pink. It was so cute!
We had a fun time making bracelets with pink, green, red and white beads (strawberry shortcake colors, of course!), playing "Strawberry Shortcake, where's your hat?" (just like "Doggy doggy, where's your bone", if you've ever played that game), and eating yummy food. Lydia was ecstatic to have so many of her little friends there. She was one happy girl.
So fun! Love those party favors. Happy Birthday, Lydia! We miss you!
ReplyDeleteOh, Loni! What a fun party! I wish Paige had been able to come. You are very creative. I love it!
ReplyDelete