Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rhett's 1st Birthday

I can't believe my baby is already one year old! One of the nice things, though, about my kids getting older is that I get to plan their birthday parties! I love it. Rhett's first birthday party was Carnival-themed.


We had all kinds of carnival food--corn dogs, cotton candy, popcorn, salt water taffy, peanuts, and even a make-your-own funnel cake station! I made the cupcakes to look like snow cones. They turned out really cute, but the recipe tasted awful. Serves me right for trying something new when other people will be eating it. Oh well, they still looked good.

We had a photo booth with lots of props to choose from. It was really fun!


Lydia, Alyssa, and Adam.

Wyatt, Hyrum, and Austin

Grandpa Daniels, Lydia, and Grant

Adam

Adam and Camron

Rhett wasn't too sure about the mustache.....

...or the clown nose.

Alyssa and Lydia

Lydia---what a goof.




He dug right into that cupcake!



Aaron and Amber

Me and Grant

Alyssa and RaeLynn

Austin

Our little family. Again, Rhett did not like the clown nose. :)


Presents!




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Rhett! That party looks AMAZING - you're incredible, Loni!

    ReplyDelete