Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Thursday, February 28, 2013

First Snowfall

It's been a VERY long time since I posted. I tried updating in December, but got a notification that I had used up all of my storage space and needed to pay for increased storage. No thank you! I asked some friends about it (it seemed like it was happening to lots of other ppl, too!) and had the good intention of trying out their methods of dealing with it, then life just kind of got in the way. Miraculously, though, I haven't changed anything, and yet it's allowing me to post! Not sure what happened, but I'm okay with it!

So, these are pics from the first snowfall in Provo. Lydia's constantly asking to make snowmen and Rhett is still not too keen on the whole snow thing. He's a trooper, though, and puts up with it when Lydia wants to go outside.


Grant enjoyed a few Saturday ultimate football games with some of the neighborhood men. Some Saturdays were more well attended than others. :)





This is just random, but I had to share. Lydia's favorite thing to do these days is host a picnic. I don't know how she gets Rhett to sit still on that blanket and actually pretend with her. They are pretty good pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment