Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas: Daniels-style

Christmas was spent with the Daniels family this year. We had lots of fun visiting, going ice skating, playing the Wii, and the ladies in the family even got a girl's night out!
I am convinced that there is always something you forget when you are packing for a trip---for us, it was our Christmas stockings. I had originally planned on making Lydia a stocking but ran out of time before we left for Price, so our forgetfulness gave me a chance to do it anyway. Although my original plans for Lydia' stocking were a little more elaborate, I think these turned out pretty good, especially for being thrown together literally a few hours before the Christmas Eve festivities!
Grant wanted to make his own---now I know why!!! It wasn't so he could make a BYU stocking, it was really so he could make it as big as he wanted. It was so big that Lydia could fit inside it!
Doing "Lydia eyes". The funny thing is, Grant and I are posing for the picture. But Lydia? Her eyes are ALWAYS that big.
Lydia's Christmas outfit on Christmas morning.
I ordered this T-shirt online for FREE!!! It says "The Daniels Family, est. March 21, 2008".
Lydia had more fun chewing on her presents than she did playing with the actual gifts.
I have no idea where this face came from! While we were in Price she was obsessed with her bottom lip and had to be sucking on it all the time!
Grant thought he'd try out Lydia's Christmas hat.....I think it is permanently stretched out now.
Some of the nephews playing with their gifts from Santa.
Dad was REALLY excited about his new Bocce Ball set!
Grandma holding the two little ones. Madelyn and Lydia are only two weeks apart! They even held hands for the picture. Aww.
Grant trying out his new "bibbies". He's excited to try them out camping this summer.



Our Christmas was nice and relaxing, with some great conversations and fun games. Thanks, Mom and Dad Daniels, for sharing your home for the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Lydia is darling and I love your handmade stockings, Mrs. Martha Stewart!

    ReplyDelete