Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Week 7


Last week Grant was wining and dining some businessmen from out of state, so of course they went to all the fancy restaurants around town. One night they went to the Tree Room, a really nice place at Sundance (we went there for a company Christmas dinner last year---yum!). He was really sweet to bring me home a dessert, but I felt so guilty eating it. I had already had icecream that night, my treat for the week. But it looked so delicious, I couldn't just save it for another day. It did have fresh fruit in it, so it was healthy, right? I'm pretty sure the creamy sauce on top is what went straight to the hips. :) Here are last night's results:
Grant: +0.4 lb.
Loni: -0.7 lb.
Whew! I still pulled it off, even with two desserts in one night! Grant told me last night he has GOT to fix his bike so he can start riding it to work again. That's his secret weapon. :) Well, that's all. Until next week......

3 comments:

  1. Hey as long as it is a loss you are moving in the right direction. Get your bike fixed Grant so we can all go for a ride. I also hear you are hooked. What season are you on? It's a little addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, the bike is fixed. Second of all i have sworn off Lost. Season 2 got me a little bit but season 3 is just like a soap opera and lost most of the mystery aspect. I don't like where its going either. You can definitely pull me off the hooked list now. So there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your family picture at the top of your page...Lydia is adorable!

    ReplyDelete