We had a nice relaxing Labor Day weekend (well, some of us did!). Grant was hard at work, finishing up all kinds of projects around the house. It feels so nice to have them all done, although I readily admit I did nothing to help. I was 3 days overdue!

Grant ripped out this big stump from our backyard--he had cut down the tree months earlier at my request. It attracted these really annoying box elder bugs that weren't harmful in any way, but were EVERYWHERE around our house. I was tired of them sneaking into our house. Grant also ripped out a bush in the back yard (we'll have even MORE room next year for our garden! So excited!), but not before he took a break to create some beautiful artwork on the back porch with Lydia and I.


Can you guess who drew the Oval Ys? We're excited for our first home game on Saturday!
It was nice having a day to relax as a family together, especially since two days later we were at the hospital having a baby! More on that soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment