It's about time I posted about Halloween, right? We kicked off the weekend before Halloween with a tri-ward trunk-or-treat. We were unaware, but apparently there was a contest for the best decorated trunk, and we won! I kind of feel like some of the other cars got cheated, though, ours really wasn't that cool. I guess the coffin just really made an impression. :)

We only made one trip around to all the cars, and Lydia thought she'd hit the jackpot! She didn't need anything else for the rest of the night.

Grant's attempt at a costume: He wore the pumpkin hat that went with Rhett's costume.

Also that weekend Grant and I (and Rhett) went to a Halloween party at a friend's house around the corner. They are pretty big Halloween fans as well. Can you guess what Grant and I went as?


Lydia was a butterfly this year and practiced wearing her costume all the week before. She loved it. After each house we went to, she would say "I want more trick-or-treat". I thought she turned out to be a pretty adorable butterfly.
I love Lydia's costume :) Her hair is so blonde! I saw this cute costume on someone's little girl that had hair as blonde as Lydia's. They dressed her up as Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch. It just reminded me of it seeing Lydia's super blonde hair :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I especially love the dental costumes ;).
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so super cute! I'm glad we have gotten to see them a little lately...Tyler always talks about Lydia whenever we mention football. I think Lydia will equal football for awhile!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your costumes...I would never be able to get Ben to dress up - I think it's great that he loves it so much. I'm sad we missed your house this year. I think we have to make a special effort to come out next year!
i'm still wondering how rhett's hat fit on grants head :) thanks for the update!
ReplyDelete