We arrived at the cabin a couple days before the reunion, so we helped get things set up, and of course, played a bit as well.
Dallin and Grant dug the horseshoe pits.
One day we went to Platoro Reservoir and played in the cold, cold water.
That's as far as Lydia would get in.
We brought some tubes for the more brave souls. We hooked them to a rope and let the kids float out in the river for a while.
Grant and Dallin had a rock skipping contest.
Dallin won. :)
Look at all the posting going on. (I've been stalking your blog for a few months waiting to see the summer fun I keep hearing that you're out of town for!) I guess it's good, but sorry about why you suddenly have so much free time.
ReplyDeleteI love the Pirate look on Grant. I can't help it and have to show it to Ben...:)