Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Thursday, March 14, 2013

Baby Daniels #3

I realized that with all the craziness we've had the last few months with the holidays, moving, colds, stomach bugs, etc. I never mentioned that we are expecting! Baby Daniels #3 is due to arrive August 3rd ( but based on my track record, it will be more like August 8th or later). 

I am almost 20 weeks along and feeling great. I've been super blessed with each of my pregnancies to not have to experience any morning sickness. I get pretty lethargic, but lately I've gotten a lot of energy back and am feeling pretty normal. 

We had an ultrasound done on Monday and everything looks healthy and normal. I guessed gender right during my first two pregnancies, and I went into this ultrasound convinced it was a girl. Surprise! It was obviously a boy! I was not expecting that! But we are very excited. Lydia wanted the baby to be named Sarah, but now that we know it's a boy, she hasn't decided on a name yet. Rhett has no idea what he's in for. I think he'll have a much harder time adjusting to a new baby than Lydia did. But we shall see. 

I first felt the baby move around week 16, but he's getting stronger, and I bet any day now Grant will be able to feel him kicking, too.

This is the best picture we got of him. Nice frog legs, huh? He was being pretty stubborn and would NOT roll over so we could get a good look at his face or side profile. There was a really cute shot of his little baby feet, but they didn't include it on the CD they gave us! Lame.

Anyway, now you know everything that I know. :) Now to decide on a name for this little munchkin.

2 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you all!! Baby #3 threw us for a loop....but I'm sure Lydia will be a great helper and so sweet to the baby!! I'll pray you have him sooner...Paige came the fastest for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Sorry we're not on track with this one...weren't we supposed to plan our pregnancies for forever? :) We're so excited for you guys though. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete