Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Balloon Man

My husband has many talents, one of which is making balloon shapes/animals. I guess high school jobs CAN teach you some useful skills after all. :)

Grant made the kids balloon swords and flowers for Valentine's Day. The LOVED them. No matter how many times we showed Rhett how to hold the sword, he insisted on gripping the blade. Good thing it wasn't a real one!



In other news, I was pretty sick the end of February (Grant thinks it was the flu since I didn't get the flu shot....I know, dumb, huh?)--achy, fever, congestion, you name it, I had it. But I was managing okay.....and then I threw up. So Grant came home a little early. Luckily it was a friday, so I had the whole weekend to recover before Grant left all week on business. Anyway, I came downstairs Saturday afternoon after a long nap, and I found the kids--still in PJs, Lydia still sporting a bed head, and Rhett with marker all over his face. I guess dad runs things a little differently than I do when he's in charge. :)



I am grateful, though, that he took such good care of everyone while I was out of commission.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha....I can identify with the "Daddy's in charge" photos, Loni! :)

    ReplyDelete