Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Monday, April 8, 2013

"I Don't Got A Belly Button!"

Have you ever heard the Veggie Tales silly song "Belly Button"? (click on the song title for your viewing/listening pleasure) It's pretty funny, and it's been stuck in my head a lot lately.

Probably because Rhett is obsessed with his belly button, and everyone else's in the family, for that matter. He's constantly trying to look under our shirts to find one. I've been trying to catch a photo of him investigating, but he always sees me and drops his shirt, so this is the best I could do. A little blurry, but adorable nonetheless.




3 comments:

  1. when kyle was Rhetts age he loved that song. it was the first veggie tales movie we saw. my kids still sing it sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute....this kid is adorable!! I can't believe you're gonna have another cute little guy soon! :)

    ReplyDelete