Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

All Dressed in White

Sunday was a very special day for our family. Lydia was blessed in church and had lots of family and friends there to support her. We are so grateful and feel so blessed to have so much family close by that we can share these sweet memories with. Thank you to all the friends and family that were able to come. We loved having you here with us!


My Mom made the dress for Lydia. Isn't it gorgeous? I had to resist the urge to try it on Lydia every day. She just looks so adorable in it! Thank you, Mom, for all of the time and talent you put into this dress. It is a treasure.


Our happy little family!

You may notice Grant's cheeks are looking a little more rosy than usual. He went down to Price for the deer hunt over the weekend with his Dad and brothers and had a little too much fun in the great outdoors, I guess! No deer, though. There's one more weekend of the hunt left, so maybe he'll get lucky then.

3 comments:

  1. i love the pictures. she is so cute. the dress is beautiful! i wish i could have been there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the special day! She looks fabulous in her gorgeous little dress!

    On a side note, can I just admit I wasn't horribly disappointed that Bambi's mom wasn't killed during Grants weekend excursion. I'll be crossing my fingers for all the deer to escape you and our other bro-in-law, Seth's, grasp (or bullet, I should say)! I'm kidding! Well... somewhat. I'm sure Grant is one of the sort who uses every part of the deer, like the Native Americans did :), right? Stomach and all! I just can't "stomach" it, that's all!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby, beautiful dress! I love it!

    ReplyDelete