Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Monday, October 26, 2009

GO COUGARS!!!

Saturday was BYU's homecoming game....and boy was it a sad one. We played against TCU and they spanked us just like last year. I remember at last year's game it seemed like TCU was out for our blood! Saturday's game wasn't quite as aweful, but pretty close. We were true blue fans, though, and stuck it out to the end. Luckily we brought hand warmers and blankets, because it got pretty cold by the fourth quarter!
Here's Lydia dressed all warm and ready for the game! I made the oval Y out of felt and sewed it onto her onesie. We even have a BYU fleece blanket that she gets to wrap up in for the games!


Lydia was just as frustrated as we were about the game, but she was a good sport. She actually slept most of the time since she had exhausted herself from screaming the whole way to the game! She's always been really great at the games. Luckily she is a patient girl and puts up with all the silly things her parents drag her into.






1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE! I LOVE THAT ONESIE! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE WENT TO THE GAME. WHAT A TROOPER. WE WATCHED ON TV - IT WAS PRETTY BAD!

    LYDIA IS DARLING! JUST LOVE THAT CUTE LITTLE FACE!

    ReplyDelete