WAHOOOO!!! Way to go girl. I will send you a picture of my new do for inspiration! You can do it!! Grant, keep it up! That biking to work thing is doin the trick. I will send over another batch of my homemade brownies. ;)
That's the kind of aim I'd like to take. However, I have to admit I haven't been real careful lately. I'm worried about camping and hurting all the good work going on, yet having things to eat for the kids and others. We are trying to get good choices. :)
WAHOOOO!!! Way to go girl. I will send you a picture of my new do for inspiration! You can do it!!
ReplyDeleteGrant, keep it up! That biking to work thing is doin the trick. I will send over another batch of my homemade brownies. ;)
Wow, great job, Loni! So, what are you doing? I want to take your advice, if Grant won't! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's the kind of aim I'd like to take. However, I have to admit I haven't been real careful lately. I'm worried about camping and hurting all the good work going on, yet having things to eat for the kids and others. We are trying to get good choices. :)
ReplyDeleteThe hair is coming off! I loved the cruise pics too!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job! So I think I need to pick your brain because once this kid comes out I'm getting down to business!
ReplyDelete