We were going about our regular morning routines today when I walked into the living room and discovered Lydia feasting away on Grant's lunch. She had a nectarine in one hand and a plum in the other, taking bites from each. It was pretty funny. That was her first taste of either fruit, and I think she discovered she really liked it! The damage to the fruit was too great to be salvaged for Grant, so I peeled the fruit for her and let he chow down. She finished it off quick!
She's our little detective. Always investigating, always learning. Her new "tricks" as of late are pointing, clapping, and dancing. We think she's pretty brilliant. :)
It's so crazy that she's almost 1 year old!!! Pretty cute stuff. I'm sure you and Grant are learning quickly that you can't really leave ANYTHING within the reach of little hands!
ReplyDelete