Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Monday, January 3, 2011

Hair Loss

I realized I never posted before and after pictures of my hair cut! I'll keep this short and sweet.
My old hair:
My new hair:
This was going to be our Christmas card picture, but after six tries and all the family waiting for us so we could have Thanksgiving dinner, I gave up and we went with an older picture. My hair has grown so much already! I can't decide if I should get it trimmed or just let it keep growing. I know what Grant's answer would be. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it! I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Loni!!! I totally didn't realize how long it had gotten. Holy cow! It looks SOOO cute short though! It would look great a little bit longer, but it looks SO cute short! You could pull off either one!

    ReplyDelete