Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Sunday, November 14, 2010

Free Holiday Cards!

So I saw on a friend's blog that Shutterfly is giving away 50 free cards to customers who write a post about it. I thought, why not! I love free stuff, and this would save me a lot of time rather than making my own cards. I have ordered products from shutterfly.com before (like photo calendars) http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars and have always been happy with the way they turned out. I was browsing on their site recently and found a few designs that I like. What do you think?


I have always loved Christmas trees, especially designs like this that aren't necessarily associated with a Christmas tree, but put all the shapes together, and what do you have? I festive Christmas tree! I love it.
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
Here's another one. Very clean and simple. Cute. If I were to put a picture just of Lydia on our card, I would probably choose this design. It looks young and sweet.
I love love love this one. So classy and sophisticated. It doesn't scream Christmas--no tacky bright red and green colors--and yet you can tell it's a card for the holidays. I like the use of different fonts, and there's plenty of room on the card for a nice large photo of the family.
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
I'm really excited to get my cards and have them all ready to go early this year! Remember, bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010. So if you want to get in on this deal, click on or copy and paste the link! Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment