Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Monday, August 29, 2011

Silly Lydia

Lydia is at such a fun stage right now. She says and does the funniest things sometimes, and Grant and I often wonder where she comes up with such goofy ideas!

She likes to go around the house, stomping her feet with her arms raised in the air saying "I'm gonna get you!" Then she'll wait for you to start "running" away and then she squeals with delight.
Such a goofball.

We found this wardrobe in ksl.com for Lydia's room to add more storage once the baby comes (there's no closet in that bedroom). I finally finished painting it last week and it's all set up and ready! Anyway, when we first brought it home, we took out the bottom drawers and Lydia thought it was the coolest little hideout! She kept calling Grant and I in and would say "Come in! Come in!" And motion to us. So funny! She wouldn't be silenced until we "attempted" to climb in with her.


Lydia loves going to Seven Peaks with our passes and often asks to go to the "simming poowool". One morning I came out of the bathroom and she had half her clothes off and had attempted to put on her swimming suit by herself. Funny girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment