Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Party

On to more October adventures. Grant has found someone that shares his passion for Halloween. They live around the corner from us and are in our ward. Last year we hosted a Halloween party together, and they did it again this year and we brought a giant inflatable big screen from Grant's work to show Halloween movie clips for the kids while the adults socialized. It was a fun time.
Lydia was a giraffe this year. I bought her costume on clearance last year after Halloween (luckily it fit!), so I had to come up with a theme for our little family. We settled on a "Safary Adventure". Grant and I were the touristy safari goers and Lydia was the wildlife. Luckily we had enough accessories at home that Grant and I didn't have to buy anything for our costumes. I even made my camera!

We brought treats to share at the party--pumpkin spice mummy cupcakes!
How can you resist a giraffe this adorable? Her chunky little cheeks poked out of the hood and it was oh-so-cute.
And look at that cute little tail! I loved watching her walk around and seeing that tail just wagging along behind her.
And of course I put a bow in her mane. She never leaves the house without one!

1 comment:

  1. Holy COW Loni!!!! This was SUCH a cute idea!!! And I LOOOOVE those mummy cupcakes. I had to look at a bigger picture to see how you did that. They look AWESOME!! It looks like y'all had a blast of a Halloween! AND I love how you always change your background, so cute! I think I'm going to start doing that. Very cute. She looks SO adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete