Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kaizen Fair, Sweets, and Treats

Every year Grant's work invites all of their employees' families to come to their Kaizen Fair where they have displays of their most recent projects and improvements. There's always pizza, cookies, cotton candy, and lots of other prizes and treats for the kids. Lydia was very festive in her Halloween getup. It was fun to be with Daddy at work, but I didn't enjoy the food as much as everyone else did--my wisdom teeth were taken out just three days prior. :(
Lydia loved her stash of goodies. It was her first experience "trick-or-treating".
I made some treats for friends with my stash of after Halloween sales from last year. And I will admit that even though I have been out of town, I still managed to make it to a few stores here in AZ and snag some good deals on Halloween supplies!
Lydia loved looking at all of our Halloween decorations out in the yard. She insisted that I pull the blinds up each day so she could peek out the window at the display.
Ahh....pure sugar. Lydia managed to sneak a tootsie pop from our trick-or-treat bowl. When I found her she had already chewed through the wrapper, so I gave in and let her have the real thing.
And she sure did enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment