Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Results Are In

So remember that little competition Grant and I started a few months ago? Well, we haven't been very consistent with our weigh-ins lately and I have been stuck at the same number on the scale for the past month or so. Does that have anything to do with my lack of post updates?
No comment.
I've been discouraged, alright? But then, a few weeks ago, my faith was restored as I weighed in and saw that I had lost 2 pounds! Hallelujah! Then I got my wisdom teeth out and we didn't weigh in for a while again. But last Monday we weighed in for the last time because.....
I did it! I lost exactly 15 pounds. I am in AZ right now staying with my brother's kids, but when I get back to Provo I am cutting my hair asap! Although Grant did not win the competition, he did lose a few pounds as well, so we are both a little leaner and a little healthier. It's win-win for everyone!
I'll for sure post before and after pictures when the time comes. My hair is long enough that I'm pretty sure I can donate it to Locks of Love. I just have to learn how to go about doing all that.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Let me know when you're ready to cut it because we've been through the locks for love twice already with Hannah! Can't wait to see the new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!! way to go, Loni! I'm excited to see the new do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!! You look great, and yes so do you Grant! I can't wait to see the new do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. That's awesome Loni!!! Congrats!!! Way to go girl!! I'm so proud of you!! That's great. I can't WAIT to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete