Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Monday, March 15, 2010

The Baby In The Mirror

So Lydia likes to look at herself in the mirror a lot, like most babies.Usually I just hold her in front of the mirror, but this time I decided to set her down on the floor to see what she would do. She usually reaches out and tries to touch the baby on the other side, so I wasn't expecting her to start banging her head on the mirror! Don't worry, there were no bumps or bruises in the end. I was lucky enough to catch it on camera--it was pretty funny!

4 comments:

  1. Good stuff! She is a headbanger in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful website. Thanks for inviting me to view it. She is a completely adorable little girl. I love her smile of complete happiness as she looks in the mirror. I'd giggle too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys watched this with me and Tyler loved seeing the "baby" while Trenton laughed and laughed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahaha. Hilarious! She is SO sweet!!

    ReplyDelete