Although we are trying to be more environmentally friendly, that's not the kind of "green" I'm talking about.
Yesterday we had a green breakfast for St. Patrick's Day!
We had green pancakes and green milk. I was also going to make green scrambled eggs, but I used the last of them making the pancakes.
That's so cute, Loni! Yeah, Marc was a little leery of the green mashed potatoes for dinner last night. :) Lydia is darling, as usual - how are you guys all doing?
ReplyDeleteWow, I sure look excited in that picture.... in a Quasimodo kind of way. I guess that's why you tell me to smile normally in pictures. I think I have learned my lesson.
ReplyDeleteHer looks crack me up! Good trooper to eat green food so early in life! Way to go, Lydia!
ReplyDeleteAhahaha!! Hilarious Loni! Green diapers?! haha. SO funny! You are so creative girl. Green food? you're awesome.
ReplyDelete