Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Two Short, Very Sweet Years

Sunday marked the two year anniversary for Grant & I. What a wonderful two years it has been. Time has flown by, and a lot has happened in these two short years:


Married March 21, 2008


Grant finished school


Bought a house


Found out we were pregnant


Loni finished school


Said goodbye to "the beast" and bought a "new" truck


Had a sweet baby girl

Ripped up our whole backyard and replanted new sod.

Life has kept us busy, but we couldn't ask for anything better. It's been an amazing two years, I can't wait for the rest of our lives!

Grant surprised me Sunday morning with a lovely bouquet and waffles--my favorite! What a sweetie.

We had a nice anniversary, and we actually spent the evening playing games with some friends in our ward! It was a fun night.

Lydia is now a bottle baby. She wasn't really interested in nursing anymore, and she got way too distracted by all the sights and noises around her. She's such a busy body, she's too busy to even eat! It took about a week to warm her up to formula, but she's doing fine now. She just needs to figure out how to pull the bottle out of her mouth before she sneezes and spews milk all over her face!


Lydia is growing up so fast it almost makes me sad--I'm going to miss this little baby! Grant keeps saying it's time for another one, but I just keep telling him to slow down. All in good time. :) Lydia has started getting up on her hands and knees. She hasn't figured out how to go anywhere yet, but she has pushed herself backwards on her tummy. I have a feeling she's going to be on the move very soon--better start baby-proofing the house now!


I realized there are very few pictures of Lydia and I together. I am usually the one behind the camera, so I decided to have a small photo session with Lydia. I don't want her to grow up and have no pictures with her mommy!

I love Lydia's face here---can we say "gangsta"? Don't mess with her. :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a great idea...taking pictures with the mommy! Every once in awhile I remember to do the same thing! :) Yep, looks like she'll be mobile pretty soon...and then it's running, running, running! She's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I can remember our 2year anniversary even though it was 10 years ago. We had fun playin, you are die hards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahaha!!! TOTALLY gangsta!!! haha. SO cute! I'm so glad you took pictures with her Loni!

    Grant...VERY sweet!!

    Man! Y'all have been VERY busy! Congrats girl! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! Lydia is adorable. And congrats on the two years!

    ReplyDelete