Grant, Loni, & Lydia


Monday, March 1, 2010

Daddy's Girl

The shirt says it all---Lydia is definitely a Daddy's girl.
Grant absolutely loves playing with Lydia, and she gets so excited when he comes home. She can be throwing a fit for me, and as soon as Daddy walks through that front door, she's all smiles.
She's growing up, fast!
Relaxing together after a busy Sunday at church. Sunday is Daddy-daughter day for those two. Grant always wants to hold her during Sacrament meeting, and then he usually takes her the rest of the time (unless he's teaching the Deacons) while I'm in Primary, so they get lots of bonding time. If I am ever released from Primary (emphasis on the "if") I won't know what to do with a baby all day at church! It will be a new experience!
Lydia is getting more and more personality every day. Grant says now she's really getting fun. He likes to play a little rough with her--she wasn't amused by it when she was younger, but now she loves playtime with Dad. She thinks he's pretty funny, and we think she's pretty entertaining as well.

P.S.- the above picture is a great example of "Lydia eyes". Besides her looking like a Loni duplicate, the second most common comment we get is about her big eyes. One man called them "gigantical."

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! You can really see her personality shining through. Ben always wants our kids to be older - babies just aren't fun I guess!
    And I love her eyes. She's so adorable! We'll have to come bug you when she's awake so Tyler can get more of his fill of babies!

    ReplyDelete