We had a fun weekend celebrating the 4th of July almost non-stop. We are usually out of town this weekend, so we're not used to planning things to do here in Provo. I think the weekend turned out great! We got back from our camping trip on Saturday night and watched the fireworks from the Stadium of Fire out on the corner of our street with some neighbors. I love fireworks! It was a great spot and the fireworks were fun to watch.
On Sunday I taught the Primary children "My Flag, My Flag" from the Children's Songbook. I made them each an American Flag and we had a mini parade inside the Primary room. It turned out really cute, and I think they had a blast.
Monday morning I woke up to this outside our door:
On Sunday I taught the Primary children "My Flag, My Flag" from the Children's Songbook. I made them each an American Flag and we had a mini parade inside the Primary room. It turned out really cute, and I think they had a blast.
Monday morning I woke up to this outside our door:
Balloon Fest!!!! All of these hot air balloons were in the air, it was really cool to see. It was early enough in the morning that it was still very quiet outside--very peaceful. Next year we'll have to go to the festival. This year we chose the parade.
We went with a couple in our ward, Lance and Heather. Grant and Lance work in Young Men together, so they're good buddies. We donned our patriotic wear and headed out the door.
No comments:
Post a Comment