
We just did our weigh in, an hour early because Grant needs to get to bed. He's been up since 3:00 a.m. this morning getting the Scouts ready to leave for Scout Camp. So here are the stats:
Grant: -3.7 lb.
Loni: -1.1 lb.
Wow! Can you believe Grant's numbers? I was shocked. Good for him, though! I've got to start taking this more seriously now, I guess. I figured I had it in the bag, but the competition is getting tougher. Grant needs to lose 11.7 lb. more, and I need to lose 10.8 lb. more. It's close! We'll keep you posted.
Wow! You guys have been busy, busy, busy! Hope your summer is going well though! Good luck - I'm really pulling for you. It's so much fun to do something different with your hair! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, Grant way to go. Loni anytime you want to join us in morning let us know! You guys are doing awesome!
ReplyDelete