So these past two weeks have been a little fuzzy when it comes to our weight loss challenge. We were camping all last week, so our regular routines were off. The week before we left, we weighed in with the following results:
Grant: -1.3 lb.
Loni: + 1.3 lb.
I'm pretty sure it was rigged. How else could we have the exact same difference in weight? But this week I'm back in business. Here are the results:
Grant: + 1.3 lb.
Loni: -2 lb.
I weighed myself earlier in the day and it showed I had lost 3.5 lb., but to be fair to our agreement of night time weigh ins, I did it again and the new data showed a loss of only 2 lb. It's amazing how much our bodies fluctuate in weight throughout the course of a day. It reminds me of a science project I did in elementary school--I had participants measure their height each morning when they woke up and then again at night. As it turned out, people were always shorter at the end of the day than the beginning. Who would have thought your body shrinks throughout the day?!?!? Throughout the night while you sleep your body gets to stretch itself back out, preparing for another day of gravity pushing and squishing you down.
Anyway, on to another week. We'll keep you posted. :)
way (weigh) to go Loni! Not bad Grant considering the camping- golfing menu :)
ReplyDeletei am a little obsessive and usually weigh myself like 3 times a day...anyway one day i had a 5 pound difference. wow that was depressing :) keep it up :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Wendy, I will.
ReplyDelete